Our winning formula lies in connecting creativity, strategy, innovation, martech, data, automation, stories, design & implementation to maximize our customers' growth potential. As a team of talented professionals, we are relentlessly solutions-oriented and dedicated to our customers’ success. Our mission at Avidly is to ensure inspiring, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions with a hand-crafted approach that bring out the best in our customers' business.
Avidly is a fully integrated martech service provider covering every aspect of customer experience. We’re a category leader in Europe and HubSpot’s Global Partner of the Year for the second year in a row. Avidly is home to over 230 digital sales and marketing professionals, who can’t wait to expand the horizons of what’s possible. Let’s do something precise and evolutionary, or massive and revolutionary.
Discover a fresh way to boost your innovation and gain a competitive advantage. With us.
As Solution Architect you will deliver integrations, migrations and advice our clients on tech related complex issues.
In this role, you will need to:
- Be a client-facing strategist and developer that ensures tech needs and requests from our clients are assessed correctly
- Support project managers with tech advise
- Develop integrations and apps towards hubspot for clients
- Support external developers with advise on how to integrate with HubSpot API
- Perform migrations for clients using our tools.
Tech competence required
- Good knowledge in coding using NodeJS
- Good knowledge of integration towards REST API
- Good knowledge in agile development
- Good knowledge in databases such as SQL and MongoDB
- Good knowledge of Gitlab, and/or github
- Good knowledge of building REST API
- Good knowledge in deploying on AWS and Google cloud
- Around 3-5 years of experience as a developer
- Good communication skill towards clients and to be able to translate business needs to tech solutions
Tech competence good to have
- Knowledge of integrating to HubSpot API
- Knowledge in technologies/framework such as kafka, NestJS