Location: Oslo, Stockholm, Flexible-Remote
Are you an expert on HubSpot and want to join the #1 HubSpot Agency Partner?
As the Global HubSpot Partner of the year 2019 and 2020, we at Avidly are now looking for more HubSpot Specialists to join our team.
About the role:
As a HubSpot Specialist, you will be involved in implementing HubSpot for our clients. This includes consulting, workshops, training sessions, and setting up the platform.
You will be a part of our delivery team, and work ongoing with a range of clients for HubSpot Support and creative problem-solving to help our customers succeed and generate impact through HubSpot.
- Implement HubSpot Marketing and CRM for our customers
- Build customer journeys and automation
- Conduct workshops and training sessions
- Build reports
- Support our delivery team in identifying further growth opportunities for our customers
Are you the right fit?
At Avidly we work as a team with many moving parts to create impact and growth for our customers. To thrive in this role you should be able to tick the boxes below:
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot Marketing or CRM
- Creative problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured and good at time management
- Fluent in English and Norwegian or Swedish
- A dedicated team devoted to your success
- Be a part of the #1 HubSpot Partner and a great community
- 10 % of your time dedicated to personal development
- Flexible vacation
- Flexible remote
- Exciting projects with great clients
Avidly has been awarded the Global HubSpot Partner of the Year two consecutive years and hosts 250 dedicated specialists and creative minds located in 5 countries.