Our winning formula lies in connecting creativity, strategy, innovation, martech, data, automation, stories, design & implementation to maximize our customers' growth potential. As a team of talented professionals, we are relentlessly solutions-oriented and dedicated to our customers’ success. Our mission at Avidly is to ensure inspiring, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions with a hand-crafted approach that bring out the best in our customers' business.
Avidly is looking for a Junior Campaign Manager to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various marketing campaigns for our services. The campaign manager’s duties will include coordinating, monitoring and assessing campaigns, and measuring the ROI of campaigns. You will work closely with our studios across Denmark, Finland, Germany, Norway and Sweden.
To be successful you will need to have strong coordination skills and you will be an excellent inbound marketer.
Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and manage Avidly’s yearly campaign and activity wheel
- Launch marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Coordinate, brief and manage points of contact in each studio.
- Manage campaigns like an army operation – plan ruthlessly
- Global campaign manager - english first
- Deadlines, responsibilities and deliverables
- Consolidate and share insight
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders working in different roles across the organisation
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- Understand local market needs/capabilities and develop a collaborative approach
- Coordinate with Avidly Academy - which is Avidly’s own community around digital sales and marketing. This is also where our clients can get access to single topics, monthly courses, tracks for specific roles, modular training for internal training etc.
- Ensure that our campaigns are aligned with our strategy
Campaign Manager Requirements:
- Marketing or communication experience is a must.
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential.
- Have proven experience of managing B2B campaigns.
- Understand current marketing trends.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time
- You have experience with Inbound Marketing
- You are familiar with HubSpot
- You are a digital native
- Proven track record of creating high performing content
- You will have full support from the management team and Country managers - in return we expect clear input and recommendations regarding our marketing and campaigns.
- Flawless English
This role is new, so you are expected to create processes and find the right tools. There is a lot of freedom and you can bring in your own ideas to shape this role.
This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer who is responsible for sales and marketing in Avidly.